The School of Continuing Education exists to help Saskatchewan prepare for and respond to the changing nature of work in an era of unprecedented change and disruption. We focus on ensuring Saskatchewan’s future workforce has the skills required to meet the challenges and opportunities that are here now and will arrive in the future.
We help professionals, employers and people looking for a career change to be resilient in the face of transformation and gain the skills they need to adapt and succeed in the workforce. The School of Continuing Education brings together our internal expertise to advance professional development programs, corporate training and micro-credential offerings. Courses are market-driven and consistently updated to reflect emerging trends and best practices.
Why Continuing Education for individuals?
- Increase your job opportunities
- Increase your salary potential
- Increase your ability to transition careers
- Develop new skills
- Develop a new interest
- Broaden your horizons
- Keep pace with industry trends and changes
- Improve your job performance
- Improve your image
- Increase your job satisfaction
Why Continuing Education for business?
- Create a highly skilled workforce
- Increase employee technology skills
- Address your businesses’ skills gap
- Improve employee retention
- Increase your company knowledge
- More engaged employees
- Meet your client’s needs
- Improve productivity
- Improve profitability
- Maintain a competitive edge
- Identify and develop potential leaders
Benefits of working with Sask Polytech and the School of Continuing Education
- Access to subject matter experts in a variety of fields and industries throughout the province
- A strong reputable brand in post-secondary training
- A member of Polytechnics Canada and connection with other polytechnics across the country
- A team of consultants who specialize in conducting needs assessments, developing training and selecting delivery methods
- A team of trained specialists who offer career, aptitude and skills assessment services
- Access to a high-tech online learning management system that allows for training regardless of geographical limitations
- Custom options for registration and a full enrollment services team to support end users
- Campus locations in four cities – Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert and Moose Jaw and access to a variety of face-to-face training options
- Opportunities to collaborate on applied research projects to help address business challenges
- A full finance team to support budget development, contract review and invoicing
- A responsive team of in-house developers, program and content experts to build training
- A complete audio visual team that provides presentation services, event management, video production and audio visual and media services
- A full marketing team available to assist with advertising, promotion and media relations
- Learner services including counselors, cultural supports, tutoring, accommodations and assistive technology solutions
For more information, please email us at ConEd@saskpolytech.ca or call 306-659-4418.