High School and Post-Secondary Transcripts

Applicants to programs must arrange for final, official high-school transcripts to be sent to Saskatchewan Polytechnic Registration Services directly from the institution or organization maintaining official records, before August 1. Be sure to have your transcripts sent to the applicable Sask Polytech campus Registration Services office.

Domestic Applicants

To be eligible for admission using post-secondary credits, related post-secondary transcripts must be submitted within 60 days of the date of application. To be eligible for transfer credit, related post-secondary transcripts must be submitted when you apply for transfer credit.

See additional information for Domestic Applicants with Foreign Documents.

International Applicants

To be eligible for transfer credit, related post-secondary transcripts must be submitted at the time of application. For the purpose of admission, all official transcripts and other original educational documents must be received by Saskatchewan Polytechnic directly from the issuing institution prior to the program start date.


If you are seeking a Saskatchewan Polytechnic transcript, use the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Document Request form (pdf).


Interim High School Transcript

Interim high school transcripts are not required for individuals applying to designated high-demand programs. For transcript information specific to the Saskatchewan Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing (SCBScN) program, see

If you are still attending high school, an Interim High School Transcript form must be completed by your Principal or Guidance Counselor. This form is available at most Saskatchewan high schools or from any Saskatchewan Polytechnic Registration Services office. A conditional admission can be granted based on confirmation from your school that you are expected to meet program admission requirements. A final official transcript must be sent directly to Registration Services upon completion of requirements.

Post-Secondary Transcripts

Post-secondary level transcripts must be sent by mail directly from the institution to Saskatchewan Polytechnic Registration Services. Contact the Records Office or Registrar’s Office of the institution for details.

High School Transcripts

To make arrangements for your high school transcript to be submitted to Sask Polytech, contact the required provincial office.