The journey from where you are to where you want to be is all about connection. At Sask Polytech we connect classrooms to careers, ambition to actuality, and community to opportunity. Take control of your future and make your connection at one of our Open House events!
The 2022 fall Open House has now concluded. Thank you to everyone who came out! Don’t forget, everyone that joined an Open House event between October 25 - 27, 2022, and applies to a full-time program by February 15, 2023, is eligible to win a $2,500 tuition credit!
Read the official tuition credit rules and regulations.
Contest starts on October 25, 2022, at 1 p.m. and ends on February 15, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
HOW TO ENTER
You will be automatically entered into the draw by satisfying the following conditions:
- Attended a Sask Polytech Open House event between October 25 - 27, 2022.
- Submit an application to a full-time Sask Polytech program by February 15, 2023.
- You are a legal resident of Canada, excluding Quebec.
- No purchase required.
- Tuition credit is to be applied to programs taking place in the 2023/24 academic year.
- To collect a prize, entrants will be required to answer a skill-testing question
- This contest is open to legal residents of Canada only (excluding Quebec). Those under the age of majority in Saskatchewan will be required to submit a parental consent form to claim a prize.
- This contest is not open to residents of Quebec.
- Only one prize awarded per person. Winners will be selected by a random draw, subject to eligibility requirements
- The odds of winning this contest will depend upon the total number of entries.
- One prize will be awarded to applicants in each campus city.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- In the event of an ineligible entrant, Saskatchewan Polytechnic will select a new winner.
- Disputes over entrant eligibility shall be determined in accordance with the laws of Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic reserves the right to disqualify entrants for a failure to comply with any contest rule, or for a violation of Saskatchewan Polytechnic’s code of conduct.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the contest at any time.
- This contest is subject to and governed by the laws of Saskatchewan and of Canada, where federal laws such as the Criminal Code and the Competition Act apply.
Stay tuned for details on the next Open House in the fall of 2023.