Income Tax Receipts

Income Tax Receipts (T2202A)

Official income tax receipts (T2202A) for eligible tuition and education amounts are available to be printed from students' mySaskPolytech accounts by the end of February each year. T2202A are not mailed out.

If you do not have access to a computer, please contact Registration Services (in person or by phone) and a representative will:

  1. Arrange for you to pick up a copy of your T2202A at the Registration Services counter at the applicable campus, or
  2. Arrange to mail you a copy of your T2202A. Tax receipts are generally processed and mailed by the next business day.

Please note:

  • We are required to calculate and report the fees by calendar year rather than by academic year.
  • Tuition for courses that start in one calendar year but end in the next is pro-rated between the two years.
  • The tuition amount does not include books, student fees or printed materials.
  • The months indicated on the T2202A are for each whole or part month in the calendar year you were enrolled as a full-time or part-time student.
  • For part-time status, you must attend at least three consecutive weeks for at least 12 hours of instruction per month.

For more information, refer to our T2202A Frequently Asked Questions (pdf).