Income Tax Receipts (T2202)
Official income tax receipts (T2202) for eligible tuition and education amounts are available to be printed from students' mySaskPolytech accounts by the end of February each year. T2202 are not mailed out.
To submit your SIN, please contact Enrolment Services.
If you receive any communications containing a direct link to a SIN form, delete the message. Do not click the link, do not open attachments and do not reply to the message.
If you have any questions, please contact Enrolment Services.
If you do not have access to a computer, please complete a Document Request form and return it to Enrolment Services to receive your T2202 by mail. For additional options to receive your T2202, please contact Enrolment Services at the campus at which you studied.
- We are required to calculate and report the fees by calendar year rather than by academic year.
- Tuition for courses that start in one calendar year but end in the next is pro-rated between the two years.
- The tuition amount does not include books, student fees or printed materials.
- The months indicated on the T2202 are for each whole or part month in the calendar year you were enrolled as a full-time or part-time student.
- For part-time status, you must attend at least three consecutive weeks for at least 12 hours of instruction per month.
For more information, refer to our T2202 Frequently Asked Questions (pdf).
Saskatchewan Graduate Retention Program
The Graduate Retention Program (GRP) is a tax credit that will help reduce the provincial income tax owed by the graduate. Starting the year you graduate, you are entitled to tax credits over a seven-year period based on your eligible tuition amount, if you file an income tax return as a Saskatchewan resident each year.
If you provide your social insurance number (SIN) to us before February 1, Saskatchewan Polytechnic applies to the program on your behalf as a graduate of an eligible program. If your SIN is not provided by February 1, you must apply on your own behalf for eligible programs. The ministry may contact you by email.
For more information, see Saskatchewan Graduate Retention Program.