Student Identification Cards
During registration week, full-time students have their pictures taken and receive student identification cards. Your card is valid for the duration of your program. A card may be issued to part-time students upon request.
Use your card to:
- access campus facilities
- attend student functions
- borrow library materials
- print and photocopy from the campus library's printers and photocopiers
- receive any student discounts offered on services and merchandise (at Saskatchewan Polytechnic or in the community)
- register for student elections
Need a replacement student identification card?
- visit your campus Registration Services office
- pay the $15 replacement fee
- obtain a new card