Continuing Education Course Registration
Take note of when your course starts and register early, because many courses fill quickly.
To register, you need the name of the course, course registration number (CRN) and the start date. This number accompanies each available course offering for the academic year. Registering early also allows you the time needed to order and receive required course materials.
Phone-in registration is available.
Saskatoon – (306) 659-4800
Regina – (306) 775-7301
Moose Jaw – (306) 691-8383
Prince Albert – (306) 765-1600
Out-of-town callers – 1-866-467-4278
Phone registration for CE courses will be available from:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Full payment of fees due at the time of registration. Please read about tuition and fee payment options.
- International students: Please note that if you are an international student studying at Saskatchewan Polytechnic on a student visa (study permit), you will be charged the full international student tuition rate for this course. The tuition charged during the course registration process will be supplemented with an additional international student tuition fee.
- A Confirmation of Enrollment is issued, which includes a schedule with date, time and location. You will receive notification by email that a letter has been posted to your mySaskPolytech student portal. It will be located within myLetters.
- Fees, times, instructors and course details are subject to change
- There is a $25 charge for NSF cheques
- For sponsored students, the sponsoring agency must complete the Sponsorship request form. Please review the How to Sponsor a Student page for more information.
- For course withdrawals, please see withdrawals, transfers and refunds
- To graduate from a part-time CE program and be awarded a credential, submit the Application for Graduation form (pdf)
- For further information, contact Enrolment Services
- CE students will receive information about course materials in their confirmation of enrolment email one to two days after registration. Once you receive this information, use your course registration number (CRN) to order online through the bookstore. If you are being sponsored, please indicate the sponsor agency in the course materials section on the form.
Courses and programs listed here are for information only. In addition, errors or omissions may occur. Confirm this information with Enrolment Services. Saskatchewan Polytechnic reserves the right to revise or cancel programs or make other changes as Saskatchewan Polytechnic deems necessary at any time. For program requirements, consult the full-time program pages.