Saskatchewan Polytechnic provides a number of helpful resources to faculty researchers who are involved in applied research:
- Research Awards of Excellence of up to two awards annually of $1,000 each.
- Applied Research Course Release is a funding initiative for a course release to support faculty engagement in externally funded applied research applications and projects.
- Applied Research funding opportunities include the Seed Applied Research Program (SARP) and the Sustainability Initiative Fund (SIF).
- Research Ethics tells you what you need to know about conducting research involving humans and includes important forms.
- Processes and policies links to Sask Polytech's Strategic Research Plan and to policies on intellectual property, conflict of interest and more.
- Applied research webinars for information on research possibilities, sources of funding and other exciting news. (Sask Polytech login is required)
- Students should check out Information for Students.
- Responsible Conduct of Research