Assistance is available for all Saskatchewan Polytechnic post-secondary students.
Learning Services can help you:
- Refresh your academic skills
- Get help with basic mathematics
- Learn how to communicate more effectively
- Develop stronger writing skills
- Develop stronger study strategies
- Prepare for and write exams
Student Academic Support
Students across all campuses can access Learning Services help. Check out our online resources or book an appointment to meet with an instructor.
- To get feedback on your writing, you can submit your paper to Online Writing Support and get feedback on your work in 1-2 business days.
- Watch our Online Writing Support System How-To Guide for Students
We've got lots of ways to support you academically. Visit us on the Library website to get help with math, writing, or study skills anytime. There are handouts, video tutorials and much more to help you with your studies.
Go to our Writing Support Guide to find information to make writing easier. Learn how to get started, organize and format, draft and edit your paper.
Go to our Math & Science Support to find information and resources related to your Saskpolytech program.
Video tutorials to help you get started using the software and online applications you'll need.
If you want additional information that you can use on your own, take a look at this collection of resources. These resources and tutorials can help with English, math, research, and other core skills. Explore these guides for instructions, tutorials, tips, videos, and more.
You can access FREE tutoring support in a number of subject matter areas. These areas currently include (check often for new offerings):
- Getting Started Online
- Understanding Microsoft
- Accounting & Business
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Microbiology & Pharmacology
- Computer Applications
- Math, Statistics & Physics
- Communications & Writing
To access the dates and times for tutorial support, please go to the Learning Services tutorial booking site.
Your academic success is our top priority. You may seek assistance and guidance by accessing the Student Support Zoom Room during our regular hours:
- 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
Or, email us: