Tuition Payment 2018-2019
Login to locate your tuition information and account balance
- If you are new to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, you will have access to mySaskPolytech upon application to the program.
- Login to mySaskPolytech, Students tab, myFinances, My Account & Payment
- NOTE: If you are a newly accepted applicant, you must pay your initial tuition deposit that holds your seat through your bank or Enrolment Services (see sections below).
- Follow the steps and print your confirmation.
If you don't pay your tuition on time, you will be charged a late fee and a financial hold will be placed on your account.
Sask Polytech accepts the following payment options:
- Through your bank or credit union online or in person, this includes Internet banking, telephone banking or in person banking.
- In person at Enrolment Services. Debit, cheque, cash or money orders are accepted.
- Online with your credit card (including pre-paid Visa or MasterCard). Credit card payments can only be made online. A non-refundable convenience fee of 1.75% will be applied. You may also use Higher Ed Points towards tuition payments made online.
You can pay through your financial institution by using Internet banking, telephone banking or by visiting a branch in person. Add Saskatchewan Polytechnic as a payee with your bank or credit union. Once you have registered Saskatchewan Polytechnic with your bank, you can use your 9-digit Saskatchewan Polytechnic ID number as your account number for making payments. Allow up to two business days for bank processing before your payment is credited to your student account at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. Please ensure with your bank that your daily withdrawal limit can accommodate payment.
Call or visit Enrolment Services at any main campus and pay your program tuition by cheque (made payable to Saskatchewan Polytechnic) debit, money order or cash ($500 limit).
- Credit card payments can only be made online. As of July 1, 2017, a convenience fee will be applied. See Frequently Asked Questions about this change.
Credit card payments can only be made online. Use these instructions to make online tuition payments.
As of July 1, 2017, a non-refundable convenience fee of 1.75% will be applied. See Frequently Asked Questions about this change.
There is no convenience fee associated with Interac Online payments. You must login to mySaskPolytech and go to myFinances to pay your tuition fees by credit card or Interac Online.
All tuition and other assessed fees for the full academic year are generally due on the official program start date; however, you may be eligible to pay your tuition in two installments.
The two-payment plan is an installment plan used at Sask Polytech allowing those students who qualify to defer a portion of their tuition and fees. To take advantage of this plan, you must contact Enrolment Services preferably in person and pay a $100 fee.
- Paying through a student loan or other funding agency whereby tuition and fees are paid directly to Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
- Enrolled in a certificate of achievement or applied certificate program
- Participating in a co-operative education program when the second installment is due during a work term.
See section 3 in the Tuition and Fees Procedure 1214 (pdf) for more information.
*Domestic and international students are eligible
Is due on the official start date of your program and includes:
- Half of your core tuition
- All mandatory fees (including Co-op work terms, if applicable)
- $100 deferral fee
- $100 late fee (if you were charged before you set up the installment plan)
*The seat deposit and any other tuition pre-payments you have made will be deducted from the first installment amount.
Is due the first week after the winter break (a specific date is given when you enroll in the two-payment plan) and includes:
- Remainder of your core tuition
*If the second payment is late, a $100 late fee is charged and a financial hold will be placed on your account.
Contact Enrolment Services for more information.