Current International Students - Contact Us

Are you a current international student at Saskatchewan Polytechnic and have a question for one of our international student advisors? Our international student advisors are here to help you on your journey as a Saskatchewan Polytechnic student. Additionally, our licenced RISIA advisors can help you answer your student related immigration questions.

If you’re an international student studying at Sask Polytech, we’re here to support you with:

  • Adjusting to life in Canada
  • Answering questions about the PGWP
  • Applying for a co-operative education work permit
  • Applying for a health card
  • Changing your program
  • If you’re failing a class or need academic support
  • Questions on study permit compliance
  • Working while studying

We also:

  • Provide immigration advice in the area of study permits, temporary resident visas and how study permits relate to other Canadian immigration programs.
  • Provide pre-departure and upon arrival orientation support to all incoming international students.
  • Deliver presentations on relevant topics of specific interest to international students throughout the year.
  • Support your transition to Canadian post-secondary institution and works with various students services units to enhance student retention.

Do you have a question, but are not a current student? Connect with our international student enrolment team.

Submit a question

Your first step in connecting with our international student advisors.

If you prefer to be contacted by phone, please provide your phone number.

Your personal information is collected in order for the International Student Advisors to respond to your questions. By entering your information you agree that Saskatchewan Polytechnic may contact you for this purpose. For further information about privacy at Saskatchewan Polytechnic, see our Privacy Statement online ( or contact Saskatchewan Polytechnic’s Privacy Head by email at:


Book an appointment

Book a one-on-one appointment with an international student advisor.

Book an appointment