Current International Students - Contact Us
Are you a current international student at Saskatchewan Polytechnic and have a question for one of our international student advisors? Our international student advisors are here to help you on your journey as a Saskatchewan Polytechnic student. Additionally, our licenced RISIA advisors can help you answer your student related immigration questions.
When should I connect with an international student advisor?
If you’re an international student studying at Sask Polytech, we’re here to support you with:
- Adjusting to life in Canada
- Answering questions about the PGWP
- Applying for a co-operative education work permit
- Applying for a health card
- Changing your program
- If you’re failing a class or need academic support
- Questions on study permit compliance
- Working while studying
- Provide immigration advice in the area of study permits, temporary resident visas and how study permits relate to other Canadian immigration programs.
- Provide pre-departure and upon arrival orientation support to all incoming international students.
- Deliver presentations on relevant topics of specific interest to international students throughout the year.
- Support your transition to Canadian post-secondary institution and works with various students services units to enhance student retention.
Do you have a question, but are not a current student? Connect with our international student enrolment team.
Submit a question
Your first step in connecting with our international student advisors.
Submit a question
Book an appointment
Book a one-on-one appointment with an international student advisor. If you have inquiries about changing your program please contact email@example.com. Our international student advisors (ISA's) are not able to enroll you into a different program.
Meet with an international student advisor. Depending on availability, a follow up appointment may be required.
600 Saskatchewan St and 6th Ave NW
1100 15th St E
4500 Wascana Pky
Offices 149.1 and 149.2
1130 Idylwyld Dr N
Office 116 (near the SPSA office)