Ask a question
- Contact us:
Are you a current student? You may find what you need at mySaskPolytech. Learn more about what is available on mySaskPolytech.
Find a person
- Search for them in the faculty and staff directory.
Online learning and technical support
- Online learning
Log into mySaskPolytech portal as soon as possible before your courses begin. This will allow for time to solve any problems that might occur.
- If you are a new student, you will have received a Sask Polytech user ID and password to your Sask Polytech email or regular mail from Enrolment Services. If you cannot find an email, please check your spam or junk email folders.
- The Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) login process will send a code to your cell phone as part of the login process. Thus, a cell phone will be required to access the Sask Polytech network. If you do not have a cell phone, please contact Student Services at your campus. Student Services will respond to voicemail and email messages within 24 hours:
- Moose Jaw: 306-691-8311
- Prince Albert: 306-765-1611
- Saskatoon: 306-659-4050
- Regina: 306-775-7436
1. To access the BrightSpace learning platform log into https://portal.saskpolytech.ca. If you encounter any difficulties, please follow these steps:
|Difficulty||Steps to resolve|
I do not know my password.
Existing students, try the password recovery process at https://saskpolytech.ca/about/organization/its/password-user.aspx
1. Login information will have been sent to you by email. Recheck your Sask Polytech email. Check your junk mail or spam folders.
2. Contact the Helpdesk for assistance.
Where can I find more detailed instructions for setting up Multi Factor Authentication (MFA).
|Please follow the instructions for MFA at the following link: https://www.campusupdate.ca/uploads/files/general/9/setting-up-mfa.pdf|
2. Once you can access BrightSpace, verify that you are enrolled in the correct courses. The courses widget in mySaskPolytech should list your courses. Clicking on a course title will take you to the course home page in Brightspace. Note: If your courses are not listed, click on the link: View all of my courses in Brightspace.
If you encounter any difficulties, please follow the steps identified below.
|Difficulty||Steps to resolve|
|I am not enrolled in the correct courses. Or I am missing courses.||
Please send an email to email@example.com with LT Support in the subject line. Please include:
Where can I get additional help?
Getting Started Online
- Getting Started Online introduces the tools for successful studies at Sask Polytech. The sessions will cover the mysaskpolyech.ca portal, Multi Factor Authentication, Brightspace, Zoom, Office 365, HelpDesk and answer any questions you have.
- Every Tuesday/Thursday from 4-5 p.m. until February 4.
- Please note these sessions are all identical, so you only need to register for one.
- Register through the Learning Services calendar on the Library website, https://saskpolytech.libguides.com/writing-support or on the Sask Polytech Events calendar, https://saskpolytech.ca/events.
- Technical support