Student Employment Services
Get noticed! Student Employment Services (SES) connects Saskatchewan Polytechnic students and graduates with employers.
Services for students
- Direct contact with employers
- Student access to the SES Online Job Board
- Assistance writing resumés, cover letters and interview preparation
- Information about potential employers, job search tools and labour market trends (PDF)
- Check out career opportunities online
Saskatchewan Polytechnic students and graduates are valued by employers. The SES Online Job Board has many employment opportunities that are updated daily. Employers post jobs specifically for Saskatchewan Polytechnic students and graduates. Sign up online or contact the Student Employment Services Coordinator on your campus to get your login information.
Meet employers, make an impression, get the job
There are many ways to network and make an impression with employers throughout the year. Be prepared to meet virtually with employers through lunch and learns, presentations and interviews in a whole new way. Planning virtual career fairs and events will be the new norm. Updates will be posted here.
Coordinators can be reached by phone or email by campus location.