Transfer Credit recognizes formal learning from another recognized post-secondary institution and applies it toward a Saskatchewan Polytechnic credential.
- Do you have credits from another institution that you want Sask Polytech to recognize?
You must submit all post-secondary transcripts from other institutions at the time of application. Failure to do so may result in denied transfer credit eligibility.
Check the transfer credits recognized by Sask Polytech.
Apply using the Transfer Credit Request Form (pdf)
- Do you want to transfer your Saskatchewan Polytechnic credits to another institution?
Sask Polytech programs recognized for transfer credit at other academic institutions
- Do you want Saskatchewan Polytechnic credit for a high-school computer class?
Sask Polytech credit for Saskatchewan high school information processing classes (pdf)
- Do you want to check if a CPR or First Aid course qualifies for equivalency credit with a Sask Polytech course?
- Check out other frequently asked questions.
Transfer credit options vary over time as courses and programs are updated; this information is subject to change.
For transfer credit guidelines, please review policy, Recognition of Prior Learning: PLAR and Transfer Credit (pdf).
If you do not qualify for transfer credit, but you have experiential learning or informal training, Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) may be an option.