At Saskatchewan Polytechnic, we believe regular reporting on our activities ensures accountability and transparency. Everyone benefits by having access to information on how Saskatchewan Polytechnic contributes to the economic development of the province.
Senior management uses regular reporting to improve upon the planning and delivery of educational opportunities at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. Implemented measures and targets are used to assess the overall effectiveness of our strategies in the achievement of Saskatchewan Polytechnic's goals.
Take a look at our publications and discover more about Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
- Annual reports
- Business plan
- Economic impact
- Global Engagement Plan (3.5 MB)
- Indigenous student success strategy
- Innovation in Action: Academic Plan 2021-2026
- Institutional reports
- miyo wâhkôhtowin: leading practices
- Leading the rise: Strategic plan 2020-2025
- Student data
- Technology Enhanced Learning Plan (1.5 MB)