Saskatchewan Polytechnic quick facts
- 92% of graduates in the labour force find employment within one year.
- Employers love Sask Polytech grads - 95% said they'd hire a Sask Polytech grad again.
- Sask Polytech gives away more than $1.8 million in student awards annually.
- 93% of Sask Polytech grads rate program quality as satisfied to very satisfied.
- More than 3,500 Sask Polytech students declare themselves as having Indigenous ancestry - that's more than any other post-secondary institution in the province.
- Sask Polytech offers three ways to apply and you can start the application process right now!
- 18,425 enrolments (includes joint degree programs and brokered activity)
- 14,176 student enrolment (full load equivalent1)
- 7,956 Saskatoon
- 3,192 Moose Jaw
- 4,444 Regina
- 2,883 Prince Albert
- 34% certificate/diploma/degree base (includes the joint degree programs)
- 25% apprenticeship
- 23% basic education
- 10% credit course registrations
- 17% continuing education (includes brokered enrolments)
- 2% non-credit course registrations
- Credit programs - 177
- Advanced certificate - 11
- Applied certificate - 36
- Certificate - 43
- Diploma - 54
- Degree (joint & standalone) - 3
- Post graduate certificate - 3
- Apprenticeship programs - 25
Operating Budget - 2018
- 65% provincial grants
- 17% tuition and fees
- 12% contracted services and sponsored seats
- 6% sales and other
- 58% academic programs
- 14% facilities rental
- 13% administration
- 7% student services
- 4% strategy and business development
- 4% ancillary
- 1,674 full-time equivalent
- 1,005 academic
- 517 professional services
- 152 out-of-scope
1 Full load equivalent is an inclusive measure of all training activity and does not represent headcount
2 Certificate programs include applied certificate, certificate and advanced certificate programs
2016-17 Graduate Follow-Up Study
2017-18 Employer Survey
2017-18 Annual Report