The Polytechnic Advantage
Saskatchewan Polytechnic is a member of Polytechnics Canada, an alliance of 13 research-intensive, industry-responsive post-secondary institutions. Learn more about the Saskatchewan Polytechnic advantage.
A high-quality, job-focused education.
- Strength in academic offerings
- Strength in industry connections
- Strength in applied research
As a Student
- You get personalized attention and hands-on learning opportunities.
- You focus on applied learning and applied research skills.
- You will be prepared to contribute on the job with marketable skills.
As an Employer
- Programs are based on labour market needs.
- Curriculum is developed through consultation with industry.
- Applied research partnerships help employers access funding and find solutions to real-world problems.
As an Employee
- You are part of a diverse and talented group of professionals at a nationally recognized polytechnic.
- You benefit from and contribute to our strength in academic offerings, industry connections and applied research.
As a Taxpayer
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic provides technical training and applied problem solving that drives economic growth in the province.
What is a Polytechnic? (pdf)