The Co-operative Education department posts over a thousand positions annually for co-operative education students.
For your convenience, we have an online job posting system, Orbis, where students registered in Co-operative Education can view and apply for job openings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What is Orbis?
- A web-based resource centre available to students year-round, 24 hours a day.
- An online database of co-op related information and academic resources.
- A place where students can find and apply for co-op positions.
- A place for students to build and store their electronic portfolio.
- A place for students to sign up for co-op position interviews.
- A place for co-op position history and tracking.
Sask Polytech’s Co-op Office has streamlined the job posting process for employers. As an employer, you contact the Co-op Office and provide details about the job (or jobs) you want to post. Sask Polytech posts the job on Orbis.
If you’re ready to post a job, fill out a job posting form.
Use the Orbis Quick Guide for for instructions on:
- Initial registration.
- Instructions to log into the system.