A Continuing Education Sponsorship Form is Saskatchewan Polytechnic’s new method of processing sponsored part-time students. It is an online form that provides students with registration only in course sections that the employer/sponsor has chosen to make available to them.
Employers: Please review the How to Sponsor a Student page and then complete this request form to register as a sponsor.
- All students listed on this form will be registered in all courses listed. (If you have multiple students to sponsor, consider contract training – Ask to speak to a consultant by emailing ConEd@saskpolytech.ca or calling 306-659-4418).
- More than one course can be added per student/per form.
- If you submit a course that is waitlisting, we will waitlist the student and invite them to register if a seat becomes available. The sponsor will be billed only if the student is registered. Select a different course if you do not want this option.
- Upon receipt of the form, Saskpolytech will register each student who will then receive a Confirmation of Enrolment emailed to them. This confirmation will also be posted within the myLetters portion of their student portal for future reference.
- Your organization will be invoiced for all registrations received.
In accordance with The Saskatchewan Polytechnic Act (“the Act”) and The Local Authority Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (“LAFOIP”), Saskatchewan Polytechnic collects, uses and discloses Personal Information to perform its duties under the Act; as permitted by LAFOIP; for administrative, marketing, financial and statistical purposes; academic programming; academic or other student counselling; taxation; determination of eligibility for benefits; development and alumni operations; providing access to services offered by Saskatchewan Polytechnic; external placements that occur as part of a student’s program; and email communications relating to marketing or promotion, market research, or user surveys about programs, services and products offered by Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
For further information about privacy at Saskatchewan Polytechnic, see our Privacy Statement online at saskpolytech.ca/privacy.aspx.
Students listed on this form will be registered in all courses indicated below.
If you require specific students be registered in specific courses, please submit a new sponsorship request for each.
The form fields below require personal student information for the individual being registered for the course.Add Student