Go Digital with Sask Polytech digital downloads for social media. Tag #SaskPolytechGrad when creating posts to connect with fellow grads, alumni, friends and family.
Convocation photo contest
Share your convocation photos with us on social media for a chance to win a $150 Amazon gift card. Enter by sharing a convocation photo to your feed or timeline with #SaskPolytechGrad and tag @SaskPolytech. Entries will be accepted on Facebook and Instagram. One entry per person, per social media platform.See official convocation photo contest rules
Convocation photo contest rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN These official rules apply to the Convocation Photo Contest provided by Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team. The contest will run from May 26, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. until June 24, 2022 at 4 p.m. Central Standard Time.
One (1) prize of a $150 Amazon gift card will be awarded.
ELIGIBILITY: By entering you agree to be bound by these official rules. This contest is open to any student or alumni of Saskatchewan Polytechnic, any location, on or off-campus who are of the age of majority in Saskatchewan at time of entry. Each winner must be verified as being enrolled as a student or alumni at Saskatchewan Polytechnic to receive a prize. Void where prohibited by law. This contest is not open to residents of Quebec. All applicable federal, provincial and local laws apply.
TO ENTER: The contest will be operated through Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team. To enter, the participant must share an image of convocation or their convocation celebrations and use #SaskPolytechGrad and tag @saskpolytech on Facebook or Instagram. All entrants received May 26, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. until June 24, 2022 at 4 p.m. Central Standard Time will be included in the draw, occurring on June 27, 2022 at noon. Winners will be selected randomly.
Winners will have one week after the draw to claim their prize.
- There is a limit of one entry per person, per social media platform.
- Winners will be notified via Facebook message, Instagram message or by email. Winners will need to contact the convocation team at email@example.com to make arrangements to receive their prize.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of cellular service, Wi-Fi, electronic problems or any other factor that may impact entry, participation or prize claim.
- By entering, you agree to allow Saskatchewan Polytechnic to use your photo for advertising and promotion purposes and collect your name and email for our use in entering you into the draw and contacting you if you are drawn as a winner. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent (example: not meeting criteria for student, employee or alumni; fake email) will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified at Saskatchewan Polytechnic's discretion.
WINNERS: Winners will be randomly selected using a randomization formula. Winners will be contacted via Facebook message, Instagram message or email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If they do not respond within the specified time (as indicated in the original message) the prize will be redrawn. The prize will be emailed to the winner in the form of a digital gift card. Any harassment to Saskatchewan Polytechnic staff by winners will cause forfeiture of the prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners who do not claim their prize within a week of being contacted may also forfeit their prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners will acknowledge receipt of prize by responding to the original email.
PRIZES: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein or stated, no person will be entitled to receive any prize until after their eligibility has been confirmed or accepted by Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team and all required paperwork; such as consent for picture, email response have been completed by the pending winner.
Prizes will be awarded to the person who participated in the contest only. Winners may be required to sign a consent form relieving the Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team and any affiliated organizations from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person refusing to sign the Consent Form and complete or provide any other documents required by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team by the deadline required by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team will forfeit any and all contest prizes.
Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team reserves the right to terminate or declare the contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the contest have been violated or compromised in any way. Intentionally or non-intentionally by any person whether or not a contestant in the contest.
- Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, enrolled programs, photos, and/or statements for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team will not share entrant information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- To collect a prize, entrants will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
- The prize(s) will be awarded without consideration of regional allocation. Available prizes will decrease as they are awarded.
- The contest is governed by the laws of the province of Saskatchewan. It is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and in any province outside of Saskatchewan. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic convocation team provides no warranties covering any of the prizes furnished as part of this contest.
- Instagram and Facebook are not associated with this contest, and it does not sponsor or endorse this contest in any way.
- By choosing to participate in this contest, entrants agree to release Facebook and Instagram from all claims which may arise by virtue of their participation.
- There is a limit to one entry per Facebook account and one entry per Instagram account. Multiple entries from a Facebook or Instagram account will not be accepted.
- Entrants shall not:
- share this contest on their personal Facebook timeline.
- tag any Facebook friends in any post as part of participating in this contest.
- inaccurately tag content, as part of participating in this contest.
- tag other individuals as part of any Instagram post made as part of entering this contest.
- create or use multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts for any purposes connected with their participation in this contest.
Anyone doing so will be ineligible for this contest.
Share custom GIFs on your Instagram Story, Tik Tok, Facebook Messenger and more. Check out the Sask Polytech stickers or download from the selection below.
You did it! Share your success on Instagram Stories.
To use the Sask Polytech Instagram effect on your story click here from your mobile phone or scan the QR code below!
Send a personalized congratulations message to a graduate.
Lawn signs and posters
Congratulate your Sask Polytech grad with lawn signs and posters. Design files can be downloaded and shared with a printer of your choice.
You did it! Celebrate your success with everyone on Zoom by downloading a Sask Polytech Convocation background.