Beyond the Field
Canadian Football League Alumni Association and Sask Polytech’s School of Continuing Education
Sask Polytech is an official supplier of education and support offerings to the Canadian Football League Alumni Association (CFLAA).
The following supports, services, courses and training may be available to members and their spouses.
- Our agreement includes a certain number of continuing education credits per year during the terms of the Agreement. The credits go towards the costs of the programs and such credits will be provided to Members and/or spouses at the discretion of the CFLAA, generally the credits will be based in financial need and on a first come first serve basis. A letter to the CFLAA Board will be required. The letter should outline the program, the total costs, and general background about the applicant.
- A 15% tuition discount on School of Continuing Education courses to members and their spouses who are Canadian citizens (based on domestic tuition rates).
- A 30% tuition discount on School of Continuing Education courses to members and their spouses who are not Canadian citizens (based on international tuition rates).
- Individual meetings for any member and/or their spouse with Career Enhancement to formulate personalized plans to achieve job/career goals.
- Facilitation for any member and/or their spouse with the development of resumes, cover letter writing and interview preparation.
- Networking with employers and development of work placements with members.
- Small group sessions on topics such as mental wellness, adapting to change, transference of skills, employability skills, and workplace culture.
Sask Polytech is open to discussion at all times on what is needed for Members to succeed after football and will do what it can to formulate ideas and solutions to meet the needs of the CFLAA.
Some limitations apply.
For more information, please contact Michele Ellingsen Ailsby at email@example.com or 306-775-7459.