Log in to mySaskPolytech and you can:
- access your courses and schedule
- check your grades and calculate your GPA
- make a payment on your account
- print your T220A for your income tax return
- request a confirmation of enrolment
- request a transcript
- see Sask Polytech announcements and events
- update your personal information
- use or forward your Sask Polytech email account
- view your ID number
How do I get access?
If you are new to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, your username and password will be sent to you shortly after you have applied to a program or registered for a course.
Your default password is your date of birth (ddmmyy). Once you receive your username and password, you can visit mysaskpolytech.ca. If you’re on a campus computer, you’ll automatically be logged in.
How do I change my password?
What if I forget my password?
firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol in Password Manager.
What if I experience technical difficulties logging in?
mySaskPolytech Quick Reference Guide