Veterinary Technology Application Process Guide
The Veterinary Technology Program has the following specific selection criteria.
As an applicant, you must:
- Apply to the program. View admission requirements on the Veterinary Technology Program page.
- Complete the Mandatory Orientation within 60 days of applying to the program.
- Submit Form A - Advisement of Intent to Complete 60 Hours Veterinary Supervised Clinic Volunteer or Work Experience.
- Submit Form B - Completed 60 Hours of Documented Orientation to Veterinary Practice.
This form must be printed and given to the clinic. Form B must be sent by the clinic, not the applicant.
- To confirm all of your required documentation has been received please log into your Saskatchewan Polytechnic user account. If persons have difficulty accessing their account they should contact Information Resources at 1-888-733-5333.
Note: For more information regarding the program refer to Frequently Asked Questions.