Business & Industry Training
- Professional development
- Technical and safety training
- Various educational opportunities
- Career, aptitude and skills assessment services
Upcoming Course Offerings
These short courses are available now. Other training options are in development and custom solutions can be crafted to meet your needs.
For more information for "Facilitator Training" contact Sharon Hopkins @ 306-765-1563 or Sharon.email@example.com.
For more information contact Kevin Patrick at 306-775-7404 or Kevin.Patrick@saskpolytech.ca.
For more information contact Sharon Hopkins at 306-765 1563 or Sharon.Hopkins@saskpolytech.ca.
For more information on the above course listing, please contact Sharon Hopkins at 306-765-1563 or Sharon.Hopkins@saskpolytech.ca.
Provincial Water and Wastewater Exams
How to book a Water or Wastewater exam:
1. At any Saskatchewan Polytechnic Test Centre:
- Follow this link to book your Operator certification exam https://saskpolytech.ca/student-services/academic/test-centres.aspx
- Click on Book a Test
- Click your campus location: Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina or Saskatoon
- In the Choose a Group box, click on Water & Wastewater exams
- Payment can be made online at time of registering or will be accepted at the Test Center prior to writing
- Choose your exam and fill in the rest of the required information
- You will receive an email confirming your exam registration. Forward your exam confirmation email to Tracey Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the local regional college directly to set up exam sitting and they will be responsible for ordering the exam
Additional Registration/Sponsorship Forms
For more information on the courses and services we offer, please email email@example.com