Saskatchewan Polytechnic offers equity tutoring support services for students with approved accommodation plans. Learning Services handles equity tutoring support.
Accessing tutoring supports for all students
Learning Services offers pre-arranged tutoring supports for all students in a number of key subject areas. You are encouraged to first access these supports to determine if they are sufficient for your learning needs. Please go to the Learning Services website to learn more.
Steps involved in accessing equity tutoring support
Accessing equity tutoring support is a two-step process.
- Make an appointment with an Accessibility Counsellor (for students with disabilities) or with an Indigenous Student Advisor or Indigenous counsellor (for Indigenous students) or WITT Coordinator (for women in trades and technology), to discuss your options for tutoring accommodations.
- Your counsellor/advisor/coordinator will determine if you qualify for tutoring accommodations and, if you are, will complete an Accommodation Plan for you. This plan will be sent to Tutor Support.
Tutor Support will receive your Accommodation Plan and contact you to gather more information on your tutoring needs.
We are here to help!
Your academic success is our top priority. You may seek assistance and guidance by accessing the Student Support Zoom Room during our regular hours:
- 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday
- 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Friday
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday