International Education Invitation Letter

If your friends and family want to attend your convocation, it may be necessary for them to receive an invitation letter. Please visit the Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees Canada (IRCC) website on information pertaining to writing an invitation letter.

Your family member or friend may need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) in order to come to Canada temporarily to visit you.  For more information on this, please visit the IRCC webpage to find out if they need a visa.

For those who are not able to travel, we will live stream your convocation at