Get inspired for a healthier 2018!
Saskatoon campus, Idylwyld Building in the main hallways
Wednesday, January 24 and Thursday, January 25
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
All students and staff are invited to this free-of-charge event that is designed to promote employee and student wellness.
Take the opportunity to enjoy this engaging and educational experience.
- Medical screening
- Therapeutic mini sessions
- Health assessments
- Fitness assessments
- Food and beverage sampling
- Interactive exhibits
Sask Polytech involvement includes these programs and departments:
- Campus Athletics and Recreation
- Continuing Care Assistant
- Counselling Services
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Food and Retail Services
- Health Services
- Indigenous Services
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Students' Association Peer Centre
- Practical Nursing
- Professional Cooking
- Recreation and Community Development
- Saskatchewan Collaborative Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Departments providing additional support include Student Development, Printing Services, Student Association, Facilities, Communications and Marketing, Library Services, Learning Services, Commissionaires, security personnel and maintenance.
For more information, contact:
Health Fair Coordinator