Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. The Government of Saskatchewan has provided a self-assessment tool to determine whether you should be tested for COVID-19.
We understand that the continued spread of the virus may be generating concern and uncertainty for many. Updated information and online resources are available at:
Government of CanadaUpdates, detailed information and resources
Government of Saskatchewan2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-2019)
World Health Organization (WHO)Novel Coronavirus advice for the public: Myth busters
We encourage the entire Sask Polytech community to continue to follow preventative actions, including:
- Practice proper cough and sneezing etiquette;
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose with unwashed hands;
- Maintain safe food practices; and,
- Avoid close contact with others.
The health of our students is important to us. Counselling and other services are available to help you during this challenging time.