Resources and Training
Sask Polytech students engaging in applied research will use their learned skills and knowledge to collaborate with researchers, industry and community partners to further their innovative ideas into real-world solutions.
These resources and training opportunities are provided to help support Sask Polytech students engaging in applied research.
- Being an Effective Team Member (31 min)
- Prioritizing Your Tasks (36 min)
- Time Management when working from home (1 hr 10 min)
Panel on Research Ethics
- Effective PowerPoints (Sask Polytech login required)
- Zoom Basics (Sask Polytech login required)
If you need assistance writing your research plan and project summary to apply for an Applied Research scholarship, writing support is available through Learning Services. 25- or 45-minute appointments are available.