Financial Assistance for Students with Disabilities

If you are a student with a disability, please register your disability as soon as you are accepted into the program. Contact Accessibility Services for additional information about support services that may be available.

Canada-Saskatchewan Grant for Services and Equipment for Students with Permanent Disabilities

Students with verified permanent disabilities who qualify for a student loan may be eligible for this grant.

Apply for a student loan.

If a student has applied for a student loan and does not qualify, student will need to provide an Accessibility Counsellor at your campus with the letter of denial. Other funding options will be provided at this time.

Other Financial Assistance Options

An organization that is sponsoring the student's educational costs, including the Workers' Compensation Board, a First Nation's Band, or Métis organizations, may also cover additional disability-related costs upon request.

For more information, contact an Accessibility Counsellor

Student Services will respond to voicemail and email messages within 24 hours.

Moose Jaw

Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Room 2.203

Prince Albert

Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Room F203 (Technical Centre)


Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Room 228 (level 2)


Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Room 114