RN, BScN, MA, PhD (student)
Research Chair, Vulnerable Populations
Areas of Expertise
- Qualitative research
- Diverse populations
- Health promotion
Related Professional Experience
- Nursing Instructor
- Public Health Nurse
- Travel and Immunization Nurse
- Promoting Indigenous nursing student success in post-secondary education: A phenomenological study
- Indigenous students: Barriers and success strategies- A review of existing literature
Selected Grants and/or Research Projects
- The impact of sport for low-income youth.
- Covid-19 in SK research examining the experience of nurses and clinical nurse educators during the Covid-19 outbreak.