We're happy you've chosen Saskatchewan Polytechnic as your new workplace!
To begin your career with Sask Polytech, we ask that you complete the forms below and bring the completed copies with you on your first day of work or to your scheduled meeting with Human Resources. This will reduce the amount of time needed to complete the necessary paperwork on your first day. To complete these forms you will need to know three things, but don't worry all this information is found in your offer letter.
The three things you need to know are:
- The location that you will be working (Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, or Moose Jaw)
- If you are a member of the professional bargaining unit, academic bargaining unit, or if you are an out of scope employee
- The type of position you are going into (full time, part time, end dated, or casual).
On your first day or for your scheduled meeting with Human Resources, please bring the following:
- SIN card
- Photo ID
- Void cheque
- Certificate, if needed (journeyperson's, professional designation, etc)
If you have any questions, you can directly contact us.
Please fill out the below forms, print the completed forms, and bring them with you on your first day of work.
- Bring a void cheque. If this is possible, you then will only need to fill out your name and campus location at the top of the form and sign your name at the bottom.
- If you DO NOT have a void cheque, please take this form (pdf) to your bank and have them complete it with your banking information. You then will need to fill out your name and campus location at the top of the form and sign your name at the bottom.
We offer a broad compensation package, including employer paid medical and dental benefits for you and all of your family members. We offer an above-average employer-matching pension plan to help you achieve financial security. Our package is much more than just a pay cheque, it is intended to support the health and well-being of your family and you. Check out the specific benefits below. Forms for the benefit programs will be filled out on your first day of work. Out of Scope employees will be provided with more information about their benefits during their meeting with Human Resources.
- Group life insurance
- Long term disability
- Time off and away
We are looking forward to working with you and again welcome to the Saskatchewan Polytechnic community! If you have any questions, please contact us.