School of Transportation
It’s not only cars and trucks that have become increasingly computerized and complex—it’s agricultural machinery, heavy equipment, recreational vehicles and planes, too. That’s why there’s a growing demand for skilled tradespeople and other individuals who can repair, service and operate them. The 20 programs in our School of Transportation will give you the tools to take on these challenges with confidence.
Top training. You’ll learn in well-equipped facilities from supportive instructors with real-world experience.
Industry-recognized programs. Saskatchewan Polytechnic collaborates with industry to ensure our programs are right on target with labour market needs.
Apprenticeship option. Graduates of many of our programs may be eligible to apply trade time and academic credit towards an apprenticeship program.
In addition to our four urban campus locations, programs are also delivered through partnerships with the regional colleges, our mobile training equipment and many continuing education initiatives.
- Agricultural Equipment Technician
- Auto Body Technician
- Automotive Service Technician
- Heavy Equipment and Truck and Transport Technician
- Parts Management Technician
- Power Sports Equipment Technician
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Heavy Equipment and Truck and Transport
- Parts Person
- Tri-Trades Heavy Equipment, Truck and Transport, Agricultural Machinery Technician
- Tri-Trades Heavy Equipment, Truck and Transport, and Automotive Service Technician
- Warehouse Worker