Tuition Payment 2017-2018
Login to locate your tuition information and account balance
- If you are new to Saskatchewan Polytechnic, you will have access to mySaskPolytech upon application to the program.
- Login to mySaskPolytech, Students tab, Online Administrative Services, Student Services, Student Records and Account Summary/Pay Fees
- NOTE: If you are a newly accepted applicant, you must pay your initial tuition deposit that holds your seat through your bank or Enrolment Services (see sections below).
- Follow the steps and print your confirmation.
Sask Polytech accepts the following payment options:
- Through your bank or credit union online or in person, this includes Internet banking, telephone banking or in person banking.
- In person at Enrolment Services. Debit, cheque, cash or money orders are accepted.
- Online with your credit card. Credit card payments can only be made online. A non-refundable convenience fee of 1.75% will be applied.
You can pay through your financial institution by using Internet banking, telephone banking or by visiting a branch in person. Add Saskatchewan Polytechnic as a payee with your bank or credit union. Once you have registered Saskatchewan Polytechnic with your bank, you can use your 9-digit Saskatchewan Polytechnic ID number as your account number for making payments. Allow up to two business days for bank processing before your payment is credited to your student account at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. Please ensure with your bank that your daily withdrawal limit can accommodate payment.
Call or visit Enrolment Services at any main campus and pay your program tuition by cheque (made payable to Saskatchewan Polytechnic) debit, money order or cash ($500 limit).
- Credit card payments can only be made online. As of July 1, 2017, a convenience fee will be applied. See Frequently Asked Questions about this change.
Credit card payments can only be made online. As of July 1, 2017, a non-refundable convenience fee of 1.75% will be applied. See Frequently Asked Questions about this change.
There is no convenience fee associated with Interac Online payments. You must login to mySaskPolytech and go to myFinances to pay your tuition fees by credit card or Interac Online.
All tuition and other assessed fees for the full academic year are generally due on the program start date.
Both domestic and international students enrolled in certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree programs may pay their tuition in two installments (i.e. two-payment plan) with the following exceptions. See section 3 in the Tuition and Fees Policy 1214 for specific tuition and fees due dates for programs and students that meet eligibility criteria.
The installment plan option is not available to:
- Students who are paying through a student loan or other funding agency whereby tuition and fees are paid directly to Saskatchewan Polytechnic.
- Students who are enrolled in certificate of achievement, applied certificate, advanced certificate and post-graduate certificate programs.
- Students in a co-operative education program if the second installment would be due during a work term.