Strategy provides value-added strategic guidance to support achieving the Saskatchewan Polytechnic vision and goals. As an enabling business partner, Strategy provides value-added services in strategy development and execution, business process, governance and institutional research and analysis.
- Support Saskatchewan Polytechnic to achieve its vision, mission and goals through strategic planning, execution and evaluation.
- Improve the capability and coordination of the organization to manage risk through an integrated enterprise risk management (ERM) program.
- Protect the rights of students, faculty, and staff to personal privacy by prohibiting the unauthorized collection, use or disclosure of personal information.
- Support the continuous improvement of governance through enhanced communication and decision making.
- Provide the organization with the tools and support to continuously improve project and process management.
- Support evidence-based decision-making through analytical supports and products.
- Provide client-focused, value-added services to the organization to ensure needs are met.
- Strive for integration of processes, services and products to increase the value to the organization.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, collaboration and organizational excellence.
- Advance organizational accountability and transparency.
- Strive for enhanced sustainability through efficient and effective utilization of resources and improved processes.
- Take an enterprise-wide, macro approach to products, services and processes.
- Business Process Solutions
- Project Management
- Governance & Privacy
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Institutional Research & Analysis
Crystal Nett, Associate Vice-President, Strategy
Crystal Nett joined Saskatchewan Polytechnic on November 3, 2014. Ms. Nett has considerable experience in the development of strategic plans, and the development and implementation of a balanced scorecard framework, enterprise risk management framework and related processes, both from a management and board of directors’ perspective.
She is a Chartered Professional Accountant, a Certified Director with the Institute of Corporate Directors and a Governance Fellow with the National Association of Corporate Directors (USA).