Saskatchewan Polytechnic has over 200 online courses, and increasingly programs are taking advantage of technology-based solutions to supplement, and even flip, the traditional classroom structure. Learning Technologies has increased capacity in order to support these programs as they implement new, user-friendly technologies.
What do we do?
We pull together all the resources and personnel needed to develop a course from the initial stages through to completion.
We help to design and develop online learning materials.
Audio visual, media and graphics production
We produce multimedia, interactive learning objects, and video to help make learning materials engaging and meaningful for students.
We can teach you the tools and techniques that you need to create an effective and efficient learning environment.
- Provide faculty consulting, train and support in the use of technology for teaching.
- Evaluate, plan and help implement new technologies with individuals, programs and across SaskPolytech.
- Administer institution technology solutions, including our learning and video platforms. (A new, super-easy-to-use video platform is coming soon!)
- Promote effective practices for teaching and learning with technology.
- Produce electronic and print-based documentation (course manuals and more).