Thank you to PotashCorp, the title sponsor of the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Career Fairs.
As a Sask Polytech student, you have the opportunity to connect with employers and explore your career options at on-campus career fairs. Hosted in all four campus cities, check with Student Employment Services for other career fair dates, how to prepare for the event and other employment-related support.
Moose Jaw Campus Event Details
When: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where: Moose Jaw Campus - Gym, 600 Saskatchewan Street in the gym
Participating Employers at the 2018 Moose Jaw Campus Career Fair
These employers have already committed to being on campus for the event and are looking forward to meeting you.
- Access Communications Co-operative Ltd.
- Allnorth Consultants Ltd.
- Brandt Group of Companies
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Caring Careers (SARC)
- City of Moose Jaw
- CLAC - Christian Labour Association of Canada
- Clifton Associates Ltd.
- Combinded Insurance
- CPA Saskatchewan
- DynaIndustrial LP
- Dynamo Electric
- E Construction Ltd.
- Gabriel Dumont Institute
- Golder Associates Ltd.
- Honey Bee Manufacturing Ltd.
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Insurance Institute - Career Connections
- Investors Group Financial Services Inc.
- K + S Potash Canada
- Lafarge Canada Inc.
- Meyers Norris Penny (MNP) LLP
- Ministry of the Economy - Labour Market Services
- PCL Construction Management Inc.
- Pronghorn Controls Ltd.
- RCMP ProActive Recruiting
- Sask Apprenticeship
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI)
- Saskatchewan Worker's Compensation Board
- SaskGaming (Casinos Moose Jaw & Regina)
- Simpson Seeds Inc.
- Sun Life Financial
- The Mosaic Company
- University of Regina
- Work Horse Hub
- Yara Belle Plaine Inc.