Continuing education for Dental Assistants and Hygienists.
|CRN: 201404-724||May 9, 2015|
Sat - 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Registration Deadline: April 22, 2015
- Registered and licensed as a Dental Assistant (Level II) or Registered Dental Hygienist.
- Successful completion of a course on the placement and removal of dental dams, matrices, and wedges.
- Successful completion of a course on the placement of liners and bases or treatment liners.
- Employment in a dental practice.
- Agreement by a mentor to instruct, supervise and evaluate preclinical requirements on a dentoform manikin and clinical requirements on dental practice patients.
Registration includes learning materials & dentoform manikin Registration deadline – Friday, February 13, 2015 Applications will be accepted on a first come basis upon receipt of payment and a copy of your provincial dental assisting or hygiene license.
|CRN: 201403-3997||February 17, 2015 - June 19, 2015|
Sun, Sat - 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Registration Deadline: February 13, 2015