Computer Systems Technology
Computer Systems Technology is a diploma program that provides extensive technical training related to the computer industry. You will learn how to:
- develop interactive web pages with multimedia components
- install and configure computer hardware and software
- design, install and manage local area networks
- troubleshoot and repair hardware problems at a board swapping level
- perform systems analysis and design
- develop computer programs in several programming languages
- provide end-user technical support services
- develop proficiency with a number of common computer application packages
The Canadian Information Processing Society accredits the program. This accreditation will help you pursue the Information Systems Professional of Canada (ISP) designation. As a member of the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance (MSDNAA), Saskatchewan Polytechnic has incorporated internationally accredited courseware into the program to ensure our curriculum is current and in demand by the computer industry.
Selected courses for this program are available through distance education and/or continuing education. The program is available full-time at Saskatchewan Polytechnic campus in Saskatoon. For complete program information, check the program page.
Hardware/Software requirements: An up-to-date Windows computer and browser with Microsoft Access 2013.
This course currently has no offerings.