Saskatoon Convocation Ceremonies
Friday, May 26, 2017
TCU Place, 35 22nd Street East, Saskatoon SK
Google map directions
Your convocation ceremony provides time to reflect and celebrate your personal and professional accomplishment. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is proud to share in your success and offers congratulations to all students and the graduating classes.
Registering for Convocation
Eligible students will receive an email invitation to their @saskpolytech.ca email accounts the week of April 17th inviting them register to attend the 2017 ceremonies.
On Your Convocation Day
Based on your program division, each graduating class is scheduled to participate in either the morning or afternoon ceremony. If you do not know what division your program belongs to, click on the links below to view a list of programs within each division.
9 a.m. Ceremony
1:30 p.m. Ceremony
Faculty Certificate Program
Graduates must arrive at
Department of Literacy and Adult Education (Adult 12 Program)
Graduates must arrive at
- Ensure you know if your program is scheduled for the morning or afternoon graduation ceremony.
- Arrive at TCU Place, at least 45 minutes before your ceremony. Due to the large number of graduates, it is critical you arrive on time.
- Collect your gown and v-stole in Gallery CD and proceed to your program’s assembly area in Gallery AB. Volunteers will be available to assist you in finding your spot to assemble.
- Purses, bags and cell phones are not allowed on stage and should not be left unattended. You are encouraged to leave those items with family and friends. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Following the ceremony, please return your gown and v-stole to Gallery CD. All gowns and v-stoles must be returned.
- You are welcome to invite family and friends to attend this celebration. There are no tickets required, no cost to attend, and no limit to the number of guests you can invite.
- A convocation tea will be held immediately following the ceremony in Centennial Hall A/B, all graduates and guests are invited to attend.
- Lifetouch Photography will be on-site to take photos of you crossing the stage and shaking hands. Those photos will be available for purchase at the event, immediately following the ceremony.
- Flowers and frames will be for sale at the venue. You can also pre-order frames.
Additional Information for Graduates
BECOME PART OF THE SASKATCHEWAN POLYTECHNIC ALUMNI
Your graduation is the start of a new relationship with Saskatchewan Polytechnic as an alumnus, and you can now take advantage of great resources and opportunities available to registered members. Stay connected with Saskatchewan Polytechnic - register now as an alumnus. We'll be sending you a welcome package in the mail, so please ensure we have your up-to-date mailing address, and in the meantime, you can check out the exclusive alumni benefits at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni Relations.
For questions about graduation ceremonies, contact the Graduation Committee at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding graduation eligibility, students may contact Registration Services at 306-659-4800.