Regina Campus Convocation Ceremony
Share your success with your friends and family. Invite them to watch. #SaskPolytech2016
Your convocation ceremony provides time to reflect and celebrate your personal and professional accomplishment. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is proud to share in your success and offers congratulations to all students and the graduating classes.
Students will receive an email to their @saskpolytech.ca email account in mid-May inviting them to register for convocation.
On Your Graduation Ceremony Day
- Arrive at Conexus Arts Centre, Schumiatcher Theatre at least one hour before the ceremony. As there are a large number of graduates, it is critical you arrive on time.
- Purses, bags and cell phones are not allowed on stage and should not be left unattended. You are encouraged to leave those items with family and friends, as Saskatchewan Polytechnic will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- A graduation tea will be held immediately following the ceremony in the theatre lobby. All graduates and guests are invited to attend.
- Please come dressed and prepared to proceed onstage. Washroom facilities are available for last minute touch-ups. Dress is business attire - no jeans please. Grad gowns are knee-length, so please wear appropriate footwear.
- You will collect your gown and name card in the Ontario/Quebec room and will proceed to the Jacqui Shumiatcher Theatre to line up and get further instructions.
- You must remain in the theatre or risk being excluded from the ceremony.
- Gowns must be returned to the Quebec/Ontario room 30 minutes after the graduation ceremony or you will be billed for the cost of the gown.
- Volunteers will be available to assist you with directions, etc.
- Your guests will be admitted through the main doors of the Conexus Arts Centre beginning at noon. No ticket is required for admittance.
Become Part of the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni
Your graduation is the start of a new relationship with Saskatchewan Polytechnic as an alumnus, and you can now take advantage of great resources and opportunities available to registered members. Stay connected with Saskatchewan Polytechnic - register as alumni here. We'll be sending you a welcome package in the mail, so please ensure we have your up-to-date mailing address, and in the meantime, you can check out the exclusive alumni benefits at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni Relations.
To obtain an official copy of your transcript, submit an online request through mySaskPolytech, or print and complete the Document Request (pdf) form, and mail or fax back.
For questions about graduation ceremonies, contact: email@example.com
To determine graduation eligibility, contact Registration Services: 306-775-7301