Regina Campus Convocation Ceremony
Friday, June 23, 2017
1 p.m. (ceremony runs approximately 2.5 hours)
Conexus Arts Centre in the Shumiatcher Theatre
200 Lakeshore Drive, Regina, SK
Google map directions
Your convocation ceremony provides time to reflect and celebrate your personal and professional accomplishment. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is proud to share in your success and offers congratulations to all students and the graduating classes.
Registering for Convocation
Eligible students will receive an email invitation to their @saskpolytech.ca email accounts the week of May 8th inviting them register to attend the 2017 ceremonies.
On Your Convocation Day
- Arrive at Conexus Arts Center, at least one hour before the ceremony. As there are a large number of graduates, it is critical you arrive on time.
- Students are to proceed downstairs to the Convention Hall to collect their gown and assemble with their programs. Volunteers will be available to assist you in finding your assembly area.
- Purses, bags and cell phones are not allowed on stage and should not be left unattended. You are encouraged to leave those items with family and friends, as Saskatchewan Polytechnic will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- You are welcome to invite family and friends to attend this celebration. There are no tickets required, no cost to attend, and no limit to the number of guests you can invite.
- Following the ceremony, please return your gown to the Convention Hall area.
- A graduation tea will be held immediately following the ceremony upstairs in the theatre lobby. All graduates and guests are invited to attend.
- Lifetouch Photography will be on-site to take photos of you crossing the stage and shaking hands. Those photos will be available for purchase at the event, immediately following the ceremony.
- Flowers and frames will be for sale at the venue. You can also pre-order frames.
Additional Information for Graduates
Become Part of the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni
Your graduation is the start of a new relationship with Saskatchewan Polytechnic as an alumnus, and you can now take advantage of great resources and opportunities available to registered members. Stay connected with Saskatchewan Polytechnic - register now as an alumnus. We'll be sending you a welcome package in the mail, so please ensure we have your up-to-date mailing address, and in the meantime, you can check out the exclusive alumni benefits at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni Relations.
For questions about graduation ceremonies, contact email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding graduation eligibility, students may contact Registration Services at 306-775-7301.