Prince Albert Convocation Ceremonies
Friday, June 9, 2017
9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
E. A. Rawlinson Centre for the Arts
142 - 12 Street West, Prince Albert, SK
Google map directions
Convocation Program (PDF)
Your convocation ceremony provides time to reflect and celebrate your personal and professional accomplishment. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is proud to share in your success and offers congratulations to all students and the graduating classes.
Registering for Convocation
Eligible students will receive an email invitation to their @saskpolytech.ca email accounts the first week of May inviting them register to attend the 2017 ceremonies.
On Your Convocation Day
Based on your program division, each graduating class is scheduled to participate in either the morning or afternoon ceremony. If you do not know what division your program belongs to, click on the links below to view a list of programs within each division.
9:30 a.m. Ceremony
1:00 p.m. Ceremony
|Faculty Certificate Program
School of Business
School of Construction
School of Health Sciences
School of Hospitality and Tourism
School of Nursing
Graduates must arrive by 8:45 a.m.
|Department of Literacy and Adult Education (Adult 12 Program)
School of Human Services and Community Safety
School of Information and Communications Technology
School of Mining, Energy and Manufacturing
School of Natural Resources and Built Environment
Graduates must arrive by 12:15 p.m.
- Ensure you know if your program is scheduled for the morning or afternoon graduation ceremony.
- Arrive at the E. A. Rawlinson Centre for the Arts at least 45 minutes prior to the ceremony. As there are a large number of graduates, it is critical you arrive on time.
- Collect your gown and v-stole and proceed to your program’s assembly area. Volunteers will be available to assist you in finding your spot to assemble.
- You are welcome to invite family and friends to attend this celebration. There are no tickets required, no cost to attend, and no limit to the number of guests you can invite.
- A convocation tea will be held immediately following the ceremony in the theatre lobby area. All graduates and guests are invited to attend.
- Lifetouch Photography will be on-site to take photos of you crossing the stage and shaking hands. Those photos will be available for purchase at the event, immediately following the ceremony.
- Purses, bags and cell phones are not allowed on stage and should not be left unattended. You are encouraged to leave those items with family and friends. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Following the ceremony, please return your gown and v-stole to the appropriate area. All gowns and v-stoles must be returned.
- Flowers and frames will be for sale at the venue. You can also pre-order frames.
Additional Information for Graduates
Become Part of the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni
Your graduation is the start of a new relationship with Saskatchewan Polytechnic as an alumnus, and you can now take advantage of great resources and opportunities available to registered members. Stay connected with Saskatchewan Polytechnic - register now as an alumnus. We'll be sending you a welcome package in the mail, so please ensure we have your up-to-date mailing address, and in the meantime, you can check out the exclusive alumni benefits at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni Relations.
Watch the Convocation Online!
If you can't attend in person, you can still watch live-stream of convocation. Check out social posts by following #SaskPolytech2017.
For questions about graduation ceremonies, contact the Graduation Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding graduation eligibility, students may contact Registration Services at 306-765-1600.