Moose Jaw Convocation Ceremony
Friday, April 28, 2017
Hildebrand Chapel at Briercrest College and Seminary
510 College Drive, Caronport, SK
Google map directions
The convocation ceremony provides time to reflect and celebrate your personal and professional accomplishment. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is proud to share in your success and offers congratulations to all students and the graduating classes.
Registering for Convocation
Eligible students will receive an email to their @saskpolytech.ca email address the week of March 20 inviting them to register for convocation.
On Your Convocation Day
- Arrive at the Hildebrand Chapel at least 45 minutes before the ceremony. Because there are a large number of graduates, it is critical you arrive on time.
- Collect your gown and v-stole and proceed to your program’s assembly area. Volunteers will be available to assist you in finding your spot to assemble.
- Purses, bags and cell phones are not allowed on stage and should not be left unattended. You are encouraged to leave those items with family and friends. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Following the ceremony, please return your gown and v-stole to the appropriate spot.
- You are welcome to invite family and friends to attend this celebration. There are no tickets required, no cost to attend, and no limit to the number of guests you can invite.
- A convocation tea will be held immediately following the ceremony at the Hildebrand Chapel, all graduates and guests are invited to attend.
- Lifetouch Photography will be on-site to take photos of you crossing the stage and shaking hands. Those photos will be available for purchase at the event, immediately following the ceremony.
- Flowers and frames will be for sale at the venue. You can also pre-order frames.
Additional Information for Graduates
Become Part of the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni
Your graduation is the start of a new relationship with Saskatchewan Polytechnic as an alumnus, and you can now take advantage of great resources and opportunities available to registered members. Stay connected with Saskatchewan Polytechnic - register now as an alumnus. We'll be sending you a welcome package in the mail, so please ensure we have your up-to-date mailing address, and in the meantime, you can check out the exclusive alumni benefits at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni Relations.
For questions about graduation ceremonies, contact email@example.com
To determine graduation eligibility, contact Registration Services: