Moose Jaw Convocation Ceremony
Friday, April 29, 2016
Hildebrand Chapel at Briercrest College and Seminary
510 College Drive, Caronport, SK
Google map directions
Download your souvenir pdf program.
The convocation ceremony provides time to reflect and celebrate your personal and professional accomplishment. Saskatchewan Polytechnic is proud to share in your success and offers congratulations to all students and the graduating classes.
Students will receive an email to their @saskpolytech.ca email address the week of March 21 inviting them to register for convocation.
A convocation tea will be held immediately following the ceremony at the Hildebrand Chapel, all graduates and guests are invited to attend.
Information about Graduation Banquet
A graduation banquet is being held the same night as the ceremony, Friday, April 29, at the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw Campus cafeteria.
- Cocktails at 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner at 5:30 p.m.
Purchase tickets by contacting the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Moose Jaw Students' Association at email@example.com or 306-691-8515.
On Your Graduation Ceremony Day
- Arrive at the Hildebrand Chapel at least 45 minutes before the ceremony. As there are a large number of graduates, it is critical you arrive on time. Volunteers will be available to assist you.
- Purses, bags and cell phones are not allowed on stage and should not be left unattended. You are encouraged to leave those items with family and friends, as Saskatchewan Polytechnic will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Following the ceremony, your graduation gown and v-stole must be returned immediately.
- You are welcome to invite family and friends to attend this celebration. There are no tickets required, and no limit to the number of guests you can invite.
- A photo corner will be set up at the graduation ceremony for your use.
Additional Information for Graduates
Become Part of the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni
Your graduation is the start of a new relationship with Saskatchewan Polytechnic as an alumnus, and you can now take advantage of great resources and opportunities available to registered members. Stay connected with Saskatchewan Polytechnic - register as alumni here. We'll be sending you a welcome package in the mail, so please ensure we have your up-to-date mailing address, and in the meantime, you can check out the exclusive alumni benefits at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Alumni Relations.
For questions about graduation ceremonies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To determine graduation eligibility, contact Registration Services: