Autodesk Fusion 360 Intro (CAD-1405)
In this 30 hour course you will be introduced to Fusion 360 design platform. Elements of this course will include.
• Modelling workspace overview
• Creating a 3d model.
• Exporting models for 3d printing.
• CAM (computer aided manufacturing) workspace overview.
• CAM operations for cnc (computer numerically controlled) lathes and cnc mills.
• Posting programs to the cnc machine.
• Demonstration of part being cut on the Lathe.
• Demonstration of part being cut on the Mill.
Saskatchewan Polytechnic reserves the right to revise or cancel programs or make other changes as Saskatchewan Polytechnic deems necessary at any time.
You may also be interested in...Intro Financial Accounting 1Intro Early ChildhoodEducationIntro Financial Accounting 2Introductory PsychologyIntro MS Power Pt and Web Pub