Office Administration (formerly Office Education) is a certificate program offered at three of our Saskatchewan Polytechnic campuses - in Moose Jaw, in Regina and in Prince Albert. The complete program can be taken through continuing education (blended learning).
This program provides knowledge and skill development related to the business office environment, with an emphasis on computer applications. Instruction is augmented by projects that will give you a hands-on understanding of the demands and rewards of work in an office setting.
You will receive practical training in:
- word processing
- calendars and schedules
- publishing and web page maintenance
- manual and automated accounting
- office procedures, including records management
- interpersonal and written communication skills
- employability skills and job search techniques'
For complete program information visit the program webpage.Current course offerings listed below.