Saskatchewan Polytechnic students connect with employers in Moose Jaw
35 employers attend specialized technology career fair
November 4, 2015 - Saskatchewan Polytechnic's Moose Jaw campus is holding its third annual Technology Career Fair today. In addition to the annual, multi-disciplinary career fair held at the beginning of each calendar year, this fair focuses on students in Sask Polytech's technology-based programs offered in Moose Jaw. Students have the opportunity to explore employment options with 35 potential employers.
"Many of the first-year students that are attending will be applying for co-operative work term positions soon," said student employment services coordinator Holli Bell. "This is a great opportunity for students to get to know what potential employer companies have to offer before applying."
Employers are on hand to meet with students from the following Saskatchewan Polytechnic programs:
- Architectural Technologies (Building Sciences and Interior Design)
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Technician
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Design & Drafting Technology
- Environmental Engineering Technology
- Geomatics and Surveying Engineering Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering Technology
- Water Resources Technology
The career fair is organized by the Student Employment Services (SES) office at Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Moose Jaw Campus. Each Saskatchewan Polytechnic campus has an SES office that provides career information and job search and recruitment services to students and employers.
This year's Technology Career Fair is sponsored by:
SaskPower (Campus Sponsor)
Bullée Consulting Ltd.
CANA High Voltage
Walker Projects Inc.